Saturday, March 12, 2011

Returning home!

Well, spring break is finally coming to an end. It was incredibly relaxing to forget about assignments and research papers for a week, but I cannot wait to get back to campus, back to friends, back to my comfy bed. For the entirety of vacation I've been diligently catching myself before I say something like "I go back home the 13th", because it sort of terrifies my parents.

It's true, though. I've only been at BC for three quarters and I already can't imagine being anywhere else. I can't wait to go back to campus tomorrow, barrage the girls in my dorm with hugs, and maybe even throw a baseball around in the patches of grass that are just starting to emerge after the winter. BC was beautiful in the snow, but spring is going to be incredible. I guess it's still early and I shouldn't get too excited over a few sunny days, but regardless, I can hardly wait to go back home. Stay tuned!


Kristen
CSOM 2014

No comments: