Monday, October 11, 2010

Welcome to my blog!


Hey everyone! This is my first post, so I would like to introduce myself properly. My name is Sofia Papastamelos and I am a Boston College sophomore in the Carroll School of Management and plan to major in Marketing and Information Systems. I am from a town called Galloway in Southern New Jersey and absolutely love living so close to Boston during my time here at BC. I come from a big Greek family and therefore am very outgoing and talkative and love to eat, sing, and dance :)

I am involved in many activities and clubs around campus, including the Student Admissions Program, Voices of Imani Gospel Choir, Hellenic Society, Orthodox Christian Fellowship, and Appalachia Volunteers. I look forward to blogging about many of my experiences in these groups as well as general info and personal observations about Boston College. Please feel free to contact me any time if you have questions at: papastam@bc.edu.

Thanks for reading!

Sofia Papastamelos

No comments: