Thursday, October 21, 2010

An Introduction



Hello all! Since this is my first post (like Dan, below) I also wanted to give you a little information about myself. My name is Christina Quinn, and I am a sophomore in the Carroll School of Management. I'm attempting to concentrate in Marketing and Information Systems with a Minor in the Lynch School in Human Development. Quite the mouthful, but I'm really excited about all three. (Also in the photo I am on the right, my suitemate and coincidentally a fellow blogger, Dara, is on the left.)

I'm from Portsmouth, Rhode Island (about 1.5 hours from Chestnut Hill) so I'm a New Englander, born and raised. I could not be happier to go to BC for so many reasons, ranging from the gorgeous campus to the excellent business program to the amazing people who I live and learn with.

On campus I'm involved in several ways, primarily through my position as the Online Editor for The Heights (our independent student newspaper on campus). I also greet for SAP -- meaning if you decide to stop by the admissions office every other Tuesday at 1 PM I'll be there to say hello to you and answer any questions! Finally, I am a volunteer in the 4Boston program, which allows me to commit four hours a week of community service to my placement, the Pine Street Inn.

Expect to hear more from me in the future, and feel free to e-mail me with any questions, comments, or just for information about BC!

-CMQ
quinncq@bc.edu


No comments: