Thursday, October 21, 2010

(Another) Introduction

Hey everybody! Just figured I'd follow suit and give you guys a bit of an introduction as well. My name is Eddie Jonny; I'm a sophomore with a Marketing concentration in CSOM and just like Dan and Christina, this is also my first post on the blog.

I'm originally from Long Island, New York but even though I'm familiar with the northeast I had never really looked into BC during my college search. I drove through campus on a whim during a trip to some other New England schools and before I even reached the end of Campanella Way I could tell I wanted to go to school here - something just clicked. From that point on BC became my main focus and fortunately everything went according to plan.

On campus I'm involved in SAP, working online and doing high school visits. On top of that, you can find me in the office on Thursdays from 12-1. I'm also involved in the Marketing Academy as well as BCVC, our Venture Competition here at Boston College. I'm also a huge music junkie; I interned at a record label in New York this past summer, so for any of you with the same obsession, feel free to reach out if you're looking for someone to talk music with.

I hope this post didn't get too verbose for you guys, I just wanted to give you a bit of information on who I am and the type of things I'd be more than happy to talk to you about.

Feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions on anything I talked about (or even on things I may have left out). I'm addicted to my Crackberry so you'll more than likely hear back from me within minutes.

-EJ
jonny@bc.edu

No comments: