Sunday, November 8, 2009

Midterm Madness

Hey guys,

These past couple weeks have been pretty crazy. It's been midterm time here at BC, and it feels really great to finally be done. In the past couple weeks, I have had tests in Math for Management, Financial Accounting, Chemistry and Society and Midterms in Asia in the World and Business Law on top of a few essays. Phew.

Things have been pretty hectic, but that has certainly made this past weekend a rewarding one. Students here at BC are very motivated and driven, but of course it is important to relax and have fun when possible. On Friday, my friends and I had a great dinner at UNOs to benefit the Carroll School of Management's Honors Program, which was a blast.

We didn't have a football game here Saturday, which sometimes is a nice change of pace because I could actually get things done! My friend Alex and I went around campus taking pictures for the SAP website (check out my pic) so be on the lookout for those to go online, and we bought materials for a poster for the Haley House Cookie Campaign mentioned in the previous post. Hopefully we can benefit the House significantly in the next couple of weeks.

Until next time,
Paul

No comments: