Sunday, October 4, 2009

Comedy and College GameDay

Hey Guys!

My name is Paul Holder and I am a sophomore in the business school's honors program. This weekend was great- on Friday, the freshman honors class and various members of the other classes including myself went to the Improv Asylum in Boston's North End. The show consisted of a group of 5 improv artists who did various comedy sketches, and it was hilarious! Of course, one of the perks of being a BC student is being close to the North End, where a 40-minute T ride can take you to world famous restaurants and delicious dessert shops.

As Alex mentioned in the previous post, Gameday and the football game on Saturday were fantastic, and the tribute to cancer patient and BC football player Mark Herzlich was truly inspirational.

Tonight, however, I have to study for 3 tests in 2 days, so I should probably get started! If you have any questions about the honors program, Boston, or anything, feel free to contact me!

Take care,

Paul Holder
CSOM '12
paul.c.holder@gmail.com

No comments: