Sunday, October 4, 2009

Great Weekend!

Hello,

My name is Alex Mannherz and I am a sophomore in the business school. I just wanted to let you guys know a little bit about my weekend at BC.

My weekend focused around the BC's football game against an ACC rival in Florida State. My friends and I woke up early Saturday morning to go to College Gameday; a football pregame show on the ESPN network. I was in the front row and it was crazy. The show focused around the inspirational story of Mark Herzlich's (a BC football player) battle with cancer. Following the show, I went to the actual football game at 3:30 in Alumni Stadium. The student section had a great turnout and the stadium was loud. I was lucky enough to go early and get seats in the second row. It was an exciting game and the BC Eagles were able to come out with a BIG WIN thanks to a long touchdown run in the fourth quarter. Saturday was an awesome day full of football and school pride!

If you have any questions about football or anything else about BC feel free to shoot me an email at mannhera@bc.edu. I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Talk to you soon,

Alex Mannherz
CSOM '12 Finance
mannhera@bc.edu

No comments: