Tuesday, February 17, 2009

An Ordinary Tuesday

Hi Everyone,

My name is Mary and I am a sophomore in the Carroll School of Management (CSOM for short) concentrating in Marketing and Finance.

To start off, I'm going to go through my day just to fill you in on what any other weekday is like for me at BC. I only have 2 classes on Tuesday/Thursday; my first is Managerial Accounting and after that I have Basic Finance. Basic Finance is really interesting and I am already starting to learn concepts that big-time financial people use every day at their jobs.

After my classes, I got lunch with some friends and then I babysat for people that live really close to BC, which is great because I can walk there in ten minutes and earn some extra ca$h! Then, I had a meeting for the marketing committee for the BC Arts Festival, which happens for 3 days every Spring and is really exciting and fun! Now, I'm in the computer lab working on a finance assignment...which I should get back to now! Talk to you soon!

-Mary

No comments: